- Book condition guidelines
- Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach
- Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach | Association of International Accountants
The text appears clean, the cover has very minimal wear. Has a black remainder mark on the outer page edges. The text appears clean, the cover has minor shelf wear with a very small crease on the lower front corner. Prentice Hall. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i. CDs, access codes etc Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Prentice Hall PTR, Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition.
Book condition guidelines
All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed. Great used condition. A portion of your purchase of this book will be donated to non-profit organizations. Over 1,, satisfied customers since ! We ship daily M-F.
Choose expedited shipping if available for much faster delivery. Delivery confirmation on all US orders. Disclaimer:A readable copy.
Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. As New. Disclaimer:An apparently unread copy in perfect condition.checkout.midtrans.com/online-dating-de-sallent-de-gllego.php
Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach
Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
Spine creases, wear to binding and pages from reading. May contain limited notes, underlining or highlighting that does affect the text. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included.
Show all copies. Advanced Book Search Browse by Subject.
- Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach (6e).
- list of volumes in 4th edition;
- Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach by Mark S. Beasley;
- Auditing Cases by Beasley, Mark S ; Buckless, Frank a ; Glover, Steven M; Prawitt, Douglas F;
- Download Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach (5th Edition) book.
- Fiber Atlas: Identification of Papermaking Fibers.
Make an Offer. Find Rare Books Book Value. Sign up to receive offers and updates: Subscribe.
- Oral Cancer: Diagnosis and Therapy?
- Design of Machinery - SOLUTIONS MANUAL.
- Piano Quartet No. 3 in C Minor, Movement 2 - Piano Score.
- Buildings, Culture and Environment: Informing Local and Global Practices!
All Rights Reserved. The book offers a collection of 36 auditing cases that address most major activities performed during the conduct of an audit—from client acceptance to issuance of an audit report.
Cases involving actual frauds and real companies peak readers' interest and motivation for auditing and helps them develop an awareness of fraud reality. Cases involving information technology, assurance services, and other value-added opportunities expose readers to the changing environment of auditing and the new opportunities available.
Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach | Association of International Accountants
For accounting professionals thinking about taking the CPA exam, clients hiring accounting firms to conduct an internal audit, and new hires in the field of accounting. Staff Auditor Professional Pressures. Buckless , Mark S.