- Arithmetic of elliptic curves
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 13: 9781584885184
- ofersitab.ml | Handbook of Elliptic and Hyperelliptic Curve Cryptography | | Henri
Translate This Website. International Translation Network. This makes them particularly attractive for implementations on memory-restricted devices like smart cards and in high-security applications.
Arithmetic of elliptic curves
The Handbook of Elliptic and Hyperelliptic Curve Cryptography introduces the theory and algorithms involved in curve-based cryptography. After a very detailed exposition of the mathematical background, it provides ready-to-implement algorithms for the group operations and computation of pairings. It explores methods for point counting and constructing curves with the complex multiplication method and provides the algorithms in an explicit manner.
- Oat: Methods and Protocols.
- Enrico; or, Byzantium Conquered: A Heroic Poem (The Other Voice in Early Modern Europe).
- Handbook of elliptic and hyperelliptic curve cryptography (discrete m….
It also surveys generic methods to compute discrete logarithms and details index calculus methods for hyperelliptic curves. For some special curves the discrete logarithm problem can be transferred to an easier one; the consequences are explained and suggestions for good choices are given.
- Optimal Control of Differential and Functional Equations?
- Evolutionary Psychology: A Beginners Guide (Beginners Guides);
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Airway Disease.
- I See You Everywhere.
- The Rule of Law Under Siege: Selected Essays of Franz L. Neumann and Otto Kirchheimer.
- Point Counting on Elliptic and Hyperelliptic Curves;
The authors present applications to protocols for discrete-logarithm-based systems including bilinear structures and explain the use of elliptic and hyperelliptic curves in factorization and primality proving. Two chapters explore their design and efficient implementations in smart cards. Practical and theoretical aspects of side-channel attacks and countermeasures and a chapter devoted to pseudo- random number generation round off the exposition.
The broad coverage of all- important areas makes this book a complete handbook of elliptic and hyperelliptic curve cryptography and an invaluable reference to anyone interested in this exciting field. First Name:.
I suspect that specialists in cryptography who want to find out about elliptic curve cryptography will find it tough sledding depending, of course, on their background in algebra and number theory. Most undergraduates will find it very hard, but they may find certain chapters useful, especially if they are interested in finding out about applications of abstract algebra.
Libraries should make sure they have a copy.
ISBN 13: 9781584885184
Skip to main content. Search form Search. Login Join Give Shops.
Halmos - Lester R. Ford Awards Merten M. Publication Date:. Number of Pages:.
ofersitab.ml | Handbook of Elliptic and Hyperelliptic Curve Cryptography | | Henri
Fernando Q. Number Theory. Log in to post comments.